Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend, my kayaks were loaded onto my jeep but caused a bunch of small scratches around the tops of doors. I think I had keys on or something and didn't notice. I'm assuming a touchup paint would be adequate to fix this? Can anyone recommend a good touchup paint or a better way to fix this? If there's not a cheap way to fix this, I've thought of just getting some Vinyl or something to cover it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bad luck man! Saw some scratch remover on tv but it won't really cover everything like it would still be noticeable. Maybe go for vinyl. Just update me if it works so I can also copy you hahaha

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bad luck man! Saw some scratch remover on tv but it won't really cover everything like it would still be noticeable. Maybe go for vinyl. Just update me if it works so I can also copy you hahaha
Haha yeah, I buckled and just ordered some custom cut vinyls. Hopefully they'll be here next week and I can toss them on. I went with 4D carbon, just to see what it looks like. If I don't like it, I'll try to match the original color.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts