Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
we need to get the midd tenn grands together sometime and do a meet and greet..put some faces to the names..maybe get some beer and wings? anybody up for it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm moving to Hermitage this month. I agree, we should get together. Beer/wings/Jeeps...life doesn't get much better...except for Jeeps & trails!

·
Registered
840 Posts
so this has been a few months since this was talked about...so how about i set up a date..November 8 at Hooters on harding road..anyone in? lets get a good grand cherokee get together

·
Registered
41 Posts
Count me in! What time?

Hooters
217 Largo Dr
Nashville, TN 37211-4603
(615) 331-0881

·
Registered
41 Posts
The boro hooters would be quite a bit further for me, but I'll try to make it wherever it is.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Nothingman,

Haven't been on here in a while, but that was me in the Yellow Rubi this morning!!!

EDIT: and I've recently moved to Spring Hill.

·
Registered
840 Posts
hey man...yea my girlfriend told me she ran into you..love that rubi..been wanting a yellow rubi since i sold my old yellow TJ..those JKs hold their value so well though they are just to expensive.

·
Registered
100 Posts
We picked up an 02 Overland for the wife yesterday. It has the HO motor and 4" Rusty's lift.

We're going to take if back down to stock, so if anyone in Mid TN that's looking for a lift and has the Upcountry suspension, we'll be looking for a trade (and some money). We can do the swap at my house too. :)

l

21 - 34 of 34 Posts