Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any grands here in mid tenn? I just sold my xj with a RE 4.5 SF with 32's. and bought a 98 zj 5.2 and a np249 no lift yet. [smilie=1zj2 (1).gif]

·
Registered
16 Posts
There sure are,I am in the Nashville area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Midd Tenn grands

jeepbus1 said:
There sure are,I am in the Nashville area.

I thought you sold that on craigs list? Cool nice rig wee need to get together and do a ride some time there is a meet-n-greet in murfreesboro on sunday the 18th at barfield park

·
Registered
840 Posts
kinda of an old thread but i just bought an 04 4.7 WJ and live in franklin, tn..its stock right now but im working on getting some interior mods done then im going to go with a 3-4in lift and then ill be ready to wheel again..used to wheel a TJ on 38s but have always loved the grands so i finally came over to the dark side.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Now that old grand is mine... I'm in Lebanon

·
Registered
840 Posts
come on theres gotta be more grands in the nashville area? mine isnt ready to wheel yet but i want to start meeting some local grands..i need motivation to get my WJ going

·
Registered
158 Posts
I know, I know, reviving an old thread, but I'm here in Clarksville. I would come to Nashville area to wheel with some people, or around here.

·
Registered
840 Posts
give me a few more months and ill take you up on the offer..im just now being able to start ordering all my parts for the WJ and im starting with performance..ill be ordering my lift soon and im already tracking down tires

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have my 4" lift ordered.... hopefully, it will get here before the weekend.

I also have some '09 Rubicon wheels & tires (0 miles) that's suppose to be here today.

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
just now saw this post..i would love to go on a ride sometime..i need to take care of a few things before i can take it offroad though..im still needing 1 rear shock (1 got lost in shipping so ive been running a stock shock which is maxed out) plus i need to trim a little cause i flexed the other day and my rears are rubbing bad on the rear bumper..thinking i should have gone slightly smaller tires or bigger lift..hopefully ill have a clayton 6in long arm on next year

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yea, there were over 40 Jeeps with me being the only Grand Cherokee (not even a ZJ), but there were a couple of XJ's.

It's going to be a while before I can go offroad again though.

I bent my LCA mount on the uniframe. There were no markings from hitting it though, so I'm not sure how it bent.

I was able to pound it back into place but definitely need to reinforce it somehow.

PIX:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=156174&id=555417945&l=9edd685b4c

(I'm uploading more pix today that I'm copying from the others)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts