Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody running the mastercraft courser mt. what do you think of them bang for the buck wise. I know they wont be as good as goodyears or higher end tires.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
My brother ran 2 sets on his Jeeps over the years and they did well for the money, he even liked them in the snow.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks that may be the tire I go with for off road trips. one more question, how well do they do on rocks aired down?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know this is extremely late. but I just joined.
Well the company I work for is a dealer. so I know quite a bit about the Mastercraft line.
They did discontinue the MT line, but from what I understand they are still available in certain sizes, due to some back orders.
BUT they have release the MXT. IMO it is a fantastic looking tire. They release them in about december. No one has told me how they perform yet but I can only assume they perform just as well if not better than the MT. They are a tad difficult to get a hold of in the more common sizes. but definitely give them a look.

·
Registered
34 Posts
thanks that may be the tire I go with for off road trips. one more question, how well do they do on rocks aired down?
Sorry i didnt chime in earlier. As Blackzj said i ran the Mts in both 31 and 33 inch. They are actually quite decent in the rocks. I ran em at 15psi or so w/o any issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts