Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

Looks like I am going to be a "trail bitch"...

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  firemedic10c 
#1 ·
I found a platnium 5.9L and put a deposit down on it, but between work and vacations I can not pick her up till the Monday AFTER GSSE. Therefore, I am goin to be driving my old black ZJ down. Which means, no trails for me because I will trade it in that following Monday.

Anways, I am bringing all my camera's, laptop, etc. And will be donating myself as the offical trail, picture, everything bitch.

If anyone needs a spotter, navigater, or bitch for anything I'm there. Since I can not drive I am just going to help in exchange for rides. I don't mind helping out in anything. I have plenty of spare parts, tools, camping gear for EVERYONE that will be loaded in the back of my ZJ. As long as I can get on the trails with everyone it will be cool.

So if anyone is lacking help, needs something, just let'me know and I am there.

Thanks alot---look foward to seeing all of you in a week or so.
peace
Bennett

#2 ·
Bennett,

Right now I'm on my way home to Texas from Moab, and I'm still hoping to make it to Tellico next weekend for GSSE. All depends how things go during routine maintenance at my dealer Friday and some non-routine work scheduled with my off road shop on Monday. If all goes well, and I believe it will, I will make it to GSSE. If so, my navigator seat will be empty, and you can have first call on it if you like.

Jim

#3 ·
jpmtx said:
Bennett,

Right now I'm on my way home to Texas from Moab, and I'm still hoping to make it to Tellico next weekend for GSSE. All depends how things go during routine maintenance at my dealer Friday and some non-routine work scheduled with my off road shop on Monday. If all goes well, and I believe it will, I will make it to GSSE. If so, my navigator seat will be empty, and you can have first call on it if you like.

Jim
Maybe I can go up there and just ride shotgun for you. That way I can be all hung over from all the damn beer I would bring. I just don't know if i can take some leave and get up there.

#5 ·
Hey Bennet you are welcome to ride with me to get a taste of what thew 5.9 will be like, but my real bitch will be riding with me as well.

I still have my stock axles and driveshafts, and am expecting something to fail in that department, so if anyone has any U-joints axle shafts or an extended driveshaft for a 5.9 bring em on! We are planning on being there Thursday afternoon and stayin thru sunday.

Cant wait to meet everyone there! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.