Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking about getting a slight lift on my Jeep and some bigger tires... where would you guys suggest looking for a lift kit or something of that nature? And how much lift, because I don't want to be like a monster truck, just a little bit higher...

2006 Gold Grand Cherokee, 5.7L if that helps...

·
Registered
171 Posts
alot of guys are going 2". it gives it a nice stance and you can fit 265/70/17's under it (stock wheels with spacers or aftermarket wheels and no spacers).

·
Registered
18 Posts
If your on a budget and want to save a couple hundred go with the Rough Country 2" lift and you can run either stock shocks or Bilsteins. I suggest atleast going with Bilsteins in the rear. If you have $750 to spend then go with the Old Man Emu 2" lift which is more like a 3" once installed. That kit will provide you with four new shocks and four new springs. Ive heard the OME medium duty kit is the way to go unless your doing alot of towing.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
i got the daystar lift on mine, install wasnt too bad, just with the spacers, still rides great, i just need some tires for it now, but got it alligned it was sittin a lil pigeon toed, but took care of that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts