Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a soon to be college student and i was wondering the abcsolute cheapest way to get a lift for my Zj to fit 32 or 33

·
Registered
102 Posts
It will be pretty expensive to get it up high enough to run those tires. I am running 33's and I know from experience. You'll need: at least 5" of overall lift, maybe 4.5 for the 32's. All front adjustable arms, front track bar (adjustable). You may be able to get away with a rear bracket for the TB for awhile, this is not recommended! New shocks all around, and you may need to drive line mods for it to ride/operate correctly. Anyway you look at it, it's gonna cost you! I hope this helps.
Sam

G

·
well, cheap isnt the way to go but about the cheapest you could get for your ideas would be F>R swap with spacers. just get cheap front lift spings and a trackbar bracket instead of the adj. trackbar. this will be inexpensive...but you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well can i get 5 or 5 inches of lift if i buy a 3 ionch lift form rustys and then get the Acos or whatever spaccers that go form 1.5 to 4
will that work?
sorry im young and basically car illiterate lol

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I'd be willing to bet you can run 32's with a 2 inch budget boost, the right backspacing on your wheels, and an appropriate amount of extension to your bumpstops. Total cost, what? $200.00 if you do the install yourself.

Jay

G

·
with a 2" BB i gues you could run 32's with the right backspacing, but it is not at all reccomended. i would say just get some 3" front springs for the F>R swamp and through some 32's up under there. this will cost about 150 if you do it yourself, but with this lift you really should rund 31's. they will still look good and perform better than 32's with a 3" lift.

·
Registered
143 Posts
well i have a 2inch budget boost with up country springs and 31's but i would like to fit 32s with the least expensive way possible.should i just buy longer springs or do i need more parts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts