Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay well I swapped out the brake light bulbs on my 96 zj with LED bulbs and they look and work great. When I got to the turn signals I'm getting the hyper flashing. I've read that the best way to fix this is with the LED flasher relay. I've searched the web and i can't find where to get the correct flashed for the zj. The zj uses a 5 prong flasher relay and the tj uses a 4 prong. They have lots of them for Tj's. But none for zj. I can't be the only one that wants to have leds for turn signals. Any help would be great

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i found a EL 27 from the auto part store and it fixed the blinking issue, but the thing is it clicks all the time !!! lol is that normal ?
all the lights flash at the correct speed now, i have LED 's in the rear turn signals, and i still have regular 1157's in the front, im ordering leds for the front today

·
Registered
1 Posts
i found a EL 27 from the auto part store and it fixed the blinking issue, but the thing is it clicks all the time !!! lol is that normal ?
all the lights flash at the correct speed now, i have LED 's in the rear turn signals, and i still have regular 1157's in the front, im ordering leds for the front today
How did you fix’s it’s I got the same problem with my zj

1 - 5 of 5 Posts