Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen this before in other discussions but don't remember.
My I6 is getting rather wet with oil around the oil filter mount(?) that bolts to the side of the block.
I know it's a simple gasket replacement but does anyone know what it's called by name?
I'm not sure the parts stores will know what I'm talking about when I try to explain.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts