Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
keyless entry causing my mirriors to move all the way down every time I unlock the doors. My mirrors never stay at the programed spot.

Has anyone else experiencied this? If so how do you resolve / fix it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
actually yes, i have the same exact problem in my 98 ltd...... but i dont know the answer or solution, but would love to get one, so anyone out there know how to fix this?

·
Registered
13 Posts
only fix i could find was to unplug the memory connector behind the door panel. that fixed it otherwise its still a mystery,

this soultion is only a problem if you have more hten one person driving and the settings are very differnt, but otherwise it works like a charm
jsut take off the door panel and undo the plug from the door panel that goes into the memory switches

·
Registered
1 Posts
only fix i could find was to unplug the memory connector behind the door panel. that fixed it otherwise its still a mystery,

this soultion is only a problem if you have more hten one person driving and the settings are very differnt, but otherwise it works like a charm
jsut take off the door panel and undo the plug from the door panel that goes into the memory switches
Which wire is the memory wire for the mirrors?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts