Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so i figured because i have no lift no big tires and im only 18 going to school cant really do much hardcore fab on my jeep (besides getting 3.5 when tax return gets here) but i do have a aftermarket system that hits so i said y not

so taking off the headunits wasnt that bad a few screws and it pops off (changed it the second day after i bought the jeep)

the after market one was a pain at first the got easyier as time went on but at first i put in a pioneer hu

and i had 2 10s that had just a week 300 amp that i no sucked but thats wat i had at the time

did well but after a couple months i got a christmas present upgrade of a XO vision 3" in-dash

and a new sony Xplod 1000 watt amp. and i no the subs are still underpowered

and heres a couple pic of subs with new amp in a box ported facing the hatch so the bass will bounce back to the front

And the xo vision hu installed

anyone need a stock radio??

·
Registered
556 Posts
Were you able to keep your steering wheel controls? I used the PAC SWI-JACK for my Alpine HU. I don't know what yours would take. The older Pioneer would take a PAC SWI-PS to keep your factory steering wheel controls.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The steering didn't work wen I had the stock one in so I was just like screw it I had a remOte so I didnt really care

1 - 3 of 3 Posts