Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey are there any kansans out there that like to 4x4? near kc?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yeah, there are a few. Not many ZJ's... there are more XJ's and TJ/YJ's. It would be nice to see more modded ZJ's though.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm glad to see some other ZJs in KS!!! I'm down in Wichita, but will be up at Lawrence next year for college. There are a few modded ZJs in Wichita, but they're mostly street queens. Do either of you guys ever go to Tuttle Creek in Manhattan?? It's about a 3 hourdrive for me, but we should definately get a meet and greet there sometime this summer with some others from JU and ILJ. Saturday was the 5th annual Flatlander's 4x4 Fest at Tuttle Creek. There were only two ZJs there. I'd love to see some more next time I go up there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey man where in Op do you live? I attened sm west out there but I live in Lenexa. What does you Jeep look like. Mine (my parents) is a white 95 limited. Youve might have seen it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am just West of Metcalf on 73rd st. It is a black 97 with 4.5" lift, AR767s and 31in MTRS. I can't say I have seen your parents but I would like too. You can see my house from Metcalf. In the driveway is the ZJ, black quad cab desiel RAM, white enclosed 12" trailer, and a dark blue 68 Chevelle. If you happen to drive by and the garage is up or we are out feel free to stop by.

Scott

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wheatfield said:
I am just West of Metcalf on 73rd st. It is a black 97 with 4.5" lift, AR767s and 31in MTRS. I can't say I have seen your parents but I would like too. You can see my house from Metcalf. In the driveway is the ZJ, black quad cab desiel RAM, white enclosed 12" trailer, and a dark blue 68 Chevelle. If you happen to drive by and the garage is up or we are out feel free to stop by.

Scott
Uh oh. Sounds like we have twins... Mines a black 96 and I just ordered the RE4.5 w 32 MT/Rs and 767s. Do you have any pics of yours?? I'd love to see how it looks :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Could you gimmie the link or email them to me at [email protected] ???

Thanks a lot, I hope ours look a little different :D...
Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just let me know when, I'll be there. There's 4-6 lifted ZJ's in Manhattan, although I've not met all of them. It would be a good reason to meet them and you guys too. I have a buddy with one in town so that's 2 for ya.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Bump, we got anymore??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Im not in Kansas anymore more but i was out there sometime ago on vacation w/ my zj. We went to Tuttle Creek for a day when i was there but left the ZJ home and took my cousins Cherokee out there. Its a great place out there, alot different from what we have here in Mi.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey guys, we are having a KC Jeep CLub run at Tuttle on July 21st. We will be meeting in the parking lot at 9:00am. We will most likley not have very many members show up so come along if you wish.

Scott Angell
President KC Jeep Club

·
Registered
125 Posts
I will be there if I can get the driveshaft fixed before then... Well, I could always keep using it but the noise kills me.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hopefully, I'll be able to come on the 21st.

·
Registered
119 Posts
John,
You still have not got the front drive shaft fixed? I don't think I told you, on the way home from Moab with all the construction on I-70 the truck must have kicked up some debris and trashed the windshield on the ZJ. :(

Hope you all can make it up there.

Scott

1 - 20 of 35 Posts