Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of 16" jeep ultrastar wheels off of my 5.9 limited!! these wheels are very rare and hard to find. i bought some other wheels and these are just sitting in my garage! i'm selling them for $400 which is very cheap for these wheels!!they are not mounted and are boxed up ready to go! here is the link to the pics hopefully it works

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s274/liftedzj/

·
Registered
138 Posts
no offense... but there's no such thing as an "ultra rare" jeep wheel. those rims were also a factory option on XJ's and are practially a dime a dozen. go to any junk yard and you can get them for $30 a piece.

TJ canyon rims are worth more than those... and the Rubi rims are even more... relatively speaking.

i'm not trying to bash you... just if you expect to sell them, you better lower your price.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Now as for rare I have a set of Rubicon Wheels that are painted gunmetal...those are rare....Seeing as how I am the only one that has been dumb enough not to have been happy with the stock aluminum color!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would love to see a set of canyon rims more expensive then these and these set only came on the 5.9's, 60th anniv. cherokee and some select wrangler sahara's!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
i would love to see a set of canyon rims more expensive then these and these set only came on the 5.9's, 60th anniv. cherokee and some select wrangler sahara's!
Leave them at your current price and see how long they take to sell.

That will be a good test of "rarity."

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry they aren't rare to you guys! but you gotta admit the title is pretty eye catching since there have been a lot of views and thats good for me!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I wasnt saying anything about thinking they were rare or not. It wasnt a jab.

I'm just curious.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sounds like you would have better luck on ebay. I've seen them go on there for a decent price. Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
how do you fit 33's on your RE 3.5?

·
Registered
236 Posts
jeeperoni91 said:
how do you fit 33's on your RE 3.5?

It's easy...if you have an air saw! I could have fit 33's on my F>R swap with only minor trimming but I only wanted 32's with my weak ass 35. (F>R gave me about 3.5 in the front.

·
Registered
1 Posts
no offense... but there's no such thing as an "ultra rare" jeep wheel. those rims were also a factory option on XJ's and are practially a dime a dozen. go to any junk yard and you can get them for $30 a piece.

TJ canyon rims are worth more than those... and the Rubi rims are even more... relatively speaking.

i'm not trying to bash you... just if you expect to sell them, you better lower your price.
Might not be worth Canyon or Rubicon wheel price. But let's see between the 1998 Grands, 2000 Cherokee and the 2001 Cherokee theirs what over a Million of them made. Those wheels were only available (not on everyone) on 1998 5.9 Limited ( less than 15k) made, the 2000 Xj Freedom ( 2,500) made , and the 2001 Xj 60th anniversary ( 5k) made. Don't know about you but only 22k ish out of A Million plus is pretty rare to me. But I'm no expert!
Just my 2 cents.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts