Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

Jeep Grand Cherokee service manual set

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  SteveY 
#1 ·
Set of 5 service/diagnostic manuals for a 2004 Grand Cherokee. These are original factory manuals. They are in used, but good usable condition. The 4 diagnostic manuals appear to have very little use, but have yellowed pages. The service manual has more use, with some fingerprints, but not bad at all. I bought these to use when my son had his 2004 GC Laredo. He has since sold the vehicle, so I have no use for them anymore. Just looking to get back what I paid. Looking for $250, that includes shipping in the lower 48 and Paypal fees. Thanks for looking.

Green Sleeve Font Publication Electric blue

See less See more
#4 ·
Good day sir. To say I am interested in these manuals would be an understatement. I own a 2004 GC Laredo 4.7V8, as well as a 2004 GC Overland 4.7V8, both of which I intend to keep pretty much for the rest of my life. Now, I recently bought the 2004 Service Manual from ebay for $110, and so would like to bid $150 on the remaining four manuals shown in the above picture, namely the Body Diagnostics, Powertrain Diagnostics, Transmission diagnostics, and Chassis Diagnostics manuals.

The weighty Service Manual will certainly fetch you $120 or more on ebay, so I am hoping you might be willing to part with the remaining four manuals for the $150 I am offering. Given the green light, my Paypal remittance can reach you before the end of the day tomorrow Monday, November 1st, 2021. I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting your judgment sir.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.