Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a list somewhere to look at to see who has already registered for GSW? I sent my registration in Monday morning.

Chris

·
Registered
98 Posts
Chris,
Tom or Sandy will send you a email when Tom gets it. He just got mine yesturday. After he gets it then they you send you an email.
NateH

·
Registered
421 Posts
On 2002-02-12 16:04, NateH wrote:
Chris,
Tom or Sandy will send you a email when Tom gets it. He just got mine yesturday. After he gets it then they you send you an email.
NateH
Tom is in charge this year. He is also the person managing registration. He has been posting on a GSW participant list the registrations every few days. Once you're registered, I think that Chad Jans signs you up on a participant email list--but don't hold me to this.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Chris: Tom has been sending me the email address of the people that he has received a registration form from. I then invite them to the Yahoo group for the attendies. I would look for this email soon. Did you send it Monday this week or last?
Chad

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On 2002-02-12 23:50, chadjans wrote:
Chris: Tom has been sending me the email address of the people that he has received a registration form from. I then invite them to the Yahoo group for the attendies. I would look for this email soon. Did you send it Monday this week or last?
Chad
Chad, I sent it in just this Monday, I guess I am just anxious. Looking forward to getting the email.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts