Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I'm hoping to leave around 4 on friday. If I get everything done early and can get out of here earlier I will. So probably 7-8 for me. I'd like to actually get camp set up before dark.

I thought I was about ready to go on sunday. I tossed in my newly rebuilt t-case and rear driveshaft. Slipped the j-yard long shaft in the front. When to turn the shaft and noticed... oh [smilie=censored.gif] ...why isn't the locker engaging. Pulled the diff cover off to have have of my locker fall out in my hand. Turned the ring gear to find 3 teeth broken off and 4 others cracked. :angry: So out came the shaft and carrier...ordered a new locker and gears on monday morning. I was promised to have them by wednesday night but the tracking info looks like it will be thursday. So, it looks like thursday night will be a long one. Assuming my [smilie=censored.gif] arrives. Either way I'll be there...riding bitch or with my ZJ.

·
Registered
372 Posts
you guys be sure to give beerman a kiss for me,,,i will be in Kentucky for the weekend and wom't make it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Bruce said:
you guys be sure to give beerman a kiss for me,,,i will be in Kentucky for the weekend and wom't make it.

I'm not going to able to make it either. :cry:

41 - 51 of 51 Posts