Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Yeah, I will be going to camp jeep, but only because my mom has gone for liek 3 years and loves it, So yeah..But the trails at oakridge are fun I think.

I might come to the icebreakers if my jeep is ready in time..prob wont happen though...

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Then don't start a new "project" a few weeks before it if you can't finish it in time. There will still be trails you can run with your current build up.

But GSE will be bigger than icebreakers. Both are a good time. GSE is in June.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Sweet!!!! Who else?

Bruce....you coming out or do you still have that event at the end of April taking you out? Beerman...bring your hunk. You know you can work it out.

For the rest...it's only a month left so get your stuff together now. Hopefully I don't break my stuff up to bad this weekend at Crozet. Either way, don't see any reason why I won't be there.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I'm looking to drop about $2k in mine before Icebreakers. Looking forward to seeing/meeting some of y'all out there!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
this year i hope to actually have skid plates installed and maybe i won't be the smallest person there anymore

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I blew up my t-case and snapped a front shaft last weekend so I have to rebuild a new case and replace that shaft. Other than that I'm good to go. Oh...and my tow rig backed out so I have to find a way to tow my ZJ up there. That's going to be the bigger challenge!

Shadow...wanna tow my ZJ up with your ZJ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
how long does it take to get there from Richmond, I have to work on saturday Im trying to decide if it would be worth driving up saturday night.

Oh yeah sorry to hear you broke your rig at crozet I left early after I broke a front shaft on sunday morning, I cant wait until the next trip.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
From richmond...you look at about 3 hours. 3 1/2 tops if it's your first time up there.

It's all good...that's the way it work sometimes. NRV...I've started towing mine everywhere now. It hasn't seen the street in 8 months. If you're towing this time...are you going to wheel on sunday this time? You always leave sunday morning saying you don't want to break. I'll have mine back together by then. I just have to find a way to get my rig there. As the guy that usually tows my rig and spots for me is going out of town for a wedding. I've got his trailer but need a truck to pull it. I'm looking to buy a tow rig but haven't found one yet. I'll figure something out.

Conti...you could come out saturday night and party...then wheel on sunday. In June for GSE, it's a friday, sat and sunday event so there's an extra day of wheelin there. Plus bigdogs usually throws a field party with a band, bid [smilie=censored.gif] bon fire, etc...

·
Registered
48 Posts
I should get off work around 3 so I'll be coming up saturday night, I think I'm going to drive instead of trailor this time. I'll give David a call when I get up there to find you guys.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
jdconti84 said:
I should get off work around 3 so I'll be coming up saturday night, I think I'm going to drive instead of trailor this time. I'll give David a call when I get up there to find you guys.
Not saying it's a bad choice but why did you tow up to Crozet but driving to bigdogs?

You already swap those shafts? I still have to find some to swap my front one. I want to find a full set of spares to.

If you're getting off at 3 your all good. I was thining you were getting off really late.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The truck that I used at crozet is my Dad's and I don't think it will be available for Bigdogs, its a work truck. If its not being used that weekend I will use it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yes I had new shafts in the day after I got home from crozet, I'm looking for some spare shafts to carry but I havn't found any yet.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts