Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...it's early and I know that but I'd like to see some more of you [smilie=censored.gif] show up! Icebreakers (@ bigdogs) is at the end of April. So get your "to do" list together and get out in the garage and get your pieces together and get there!

Maybe bruce will actually wheel this time vs trading places with Beerman and leaving his ZJ back at camp. :p

·
Registered
372 Posts
I will be there,,,depending on which weekend they decide on,,,if it is the 28-29th I won't be able to.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Who's grand is this?

Hunter

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bruce said:
I will be there,,,depending on which weekend they decide on,,,if it is the 28-29th I won't be able to.
I would guess that would be the weekend. They haven't updated their website yet but being that it was the last weekend of April last year I would assume the same again this year. You have drill that weekend or something?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Preppi12 said:
Bruce said:
I would guess that would be the weekend. They haven't updated their website yet but being that it was the last weekend of April last year I would assume the same again this year. You have drill that weekend or something?
Actually I am schedule to run a marathon in Kentucky that weekend.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beerman said:
Texas ZJ1 said:
Who's grand is this?

Hunter
Hunter you know who's grand that is.

Is there something wrong?
Maybe he was confused b/c it's a pic of it on a trail. [smilie=bal_cool.gif] He might not know that you actually did wheel it in september. Even if you did break on saturday night. [smilie=bal_ask.gif]

And Bruce...I'm impressed that you're running in a marathon! Hope I can still do the same when I reach your age! :mrgreen: Just kiddin...you really aren't but so much older than me. Suck you won't be able to attend. Hopefully Beermans and my new jobs won't keep us from attending and some of these other [smilie=censored.gif] 's on here that are always talkin smack will show up!

Got thoughts on when GSE will be? June or September?

·
Registered
44 Posts
this is more like it

·
Registered
44 Posts
Preppi12 said:
Are we to assume that you'll be there in april. Bringing matt and tony along with you again maybe?

not safe - i'm figuring bruce & beerman wanna string me up in the nearest tree

·
Registered
294 Posts
jerseydevil said:
Preppi12 said:
Are we to assume that you'll be there in april. Bringing matt and tony along with you again maybe?

not safe - i'm figuring bruce & beerman wanna string me up in the nearest tree

Why would I want to do that?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bigdogs always operates the same lineup/trail ratings but where a GSE is scheduled all of us break off and do our own thing. So, for the most part you won't be wheeling with only grands. But there will definitly be trails you can run on.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm planning on going!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I plan on attending as long as its not on April 26-28. Camp Jeep will be at oakridge this your on that date. I finally have a jeep that might be able to keep up with you guys.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jdconti84 said:
I plan on attending as long as its not on April 26-28. Camp Jeep will be at oakridge this your on that date. I finally have a jeep that might be able to keep up with you guys.
Have you ever been to Camp Jeep. If you have and liked it then congrats. If you haven't...don't waist the $250 or what ever it is to go wheel on dirt trails. A lot of the service roads at bigdogs are more technical then some of the actual trails there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Your the second person to tell me that, I already bought the ticket so I will go unless it is the same weekend as bigdogs then I will probably get a refund.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
But again it really depends on what you're looking for. Even though bigdogs is a family fun environment...at times; well, maybe it isn't. It's a good time but not fully directed to the family experience as much as camp jeep. But I would think that camping with the family no matter where it is can be a great experience.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts