Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mj zj has a 3" lift and i need tires soon...real soon! i really want to go with a 30x11.50 Super Swamper SX. do you all think this would look good on my black Rock Crawler rims? also i know the SX's ride like hell, but that is fine...it will keep me awake after Saturday night Bandit Mud Runs. but do any of you all know approx. how long the SX's will last assuming that i keep them rotated, etc. etc.? any info is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
The SX is designed for the trail not the street. You would be better off with the SSR'r if this is going to be a street/trail rig. 3" lift Id push it to 31" and do a little trimming. Im running 32" SSR with lots of trimming on a Terflex lift.

Just my .02 worth

PS there is a set of GY MT/R's real cheap on the For Sale forum

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so i take it you like those SSR's?? i know about the GY MT/R's on the for sale forum because they are mine and sitting in my garage right now:) i will sell them cheap! now if i get a SSR i would get a 31x10.50; however, if i get a SX i will get a 30x11.50. my zj is my street/off-road rig but if i get the SX's as opposed to the SSR's i will save a couple hundred bucks. i figure the price difference makes up for the mileage difference between the two tires. also i think the SX's look pretty awesome. so what do you all think of the SX's in general?? thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts