Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased mine from a little ole lady in Dallas that kept it in the garage. It was pristine like new condition with 54K for 12 grand 2 years ago. Now has 73K 2" teraflex bb, bilstine shocks, 30x9.5x15 bfg a/t

·
Registered
52 Posts
miles

My 95 has 125,000 or so and still running strong. I've had to replace a few things like water pump, serpentine belt, wheel bearings, etc. but I am very happy with how it has held up since I bought it about 3 years ago. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
mine was 210,000 but now i am at 250k and still going. got mine about 4 yrs ago with 95,000. I've replaced all the normal stuff and also my transfer but that was my fault.(be sure you double check all the fluids even though the guy at quick lube said he did) I will hopefully be wheeling it at GSSW in 2wks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
93 with 151,000. Have only replaced the water pump. Everything else is original. Just did inspection with smog test and the guy said it was running cleaner than new cars comin in.

Shawn

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW ya'll have some serious mileage. Glad they are running strong. I really enjoy my zj. I would like it to steer like the wj but oh well. The only repair i had so far is the fuel pump which went out the first week of ownership. No problems since. I did have the tranny flushed and the differntial fluid changed when purchased. I hope mine last the 200K plus like some of yours.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm in the 160Ks. I've been very happy. Most of my repairs have been preventative maintenance with a couple of exceptions.

I've also caused some failures... So I can't blame the product for that.

Wouldn't trade my Jeep for anything... But since it's been 5 years since I've had a payment, I don't really need to.

(Wouldn't want that payment again...)

·
Registered
193 Posts
97 with almost 99K so far only a fuel pump and a wire have gone south.

·
Registered
100 Posts
252,000 miles. Had 13 on it when I bought it. I think the manager at the dealer used it to go golfing or something.

3rd water pump, 2nd t-case, 2nd Radiator.. I think there may have been a brake job or two...

·
Registered
643 Posts
`96 - 4.0 - 176,950 on the clock (just did an oil change so I looked)

Replaced T-case (stretched chain but didn't know enough to repair it), water pump, and thats about it other that the usual maintenance stuff.

·
Registered
26 Posts
98,000 Miles on a 99WJ. Bought it from a Doctor who traveled 140+ miles a day. Ive put 15K on in 6 months :oops:

Ive done alot of small maint. stuff, like fluids, SS, tires, alignment.

Fun, but I drove an XJ yesterday that blew mine out of the water :lol:

1 - 20 of 121 Posts