Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd post this for the guys who are are now considering the purchase of aftermarket/stock parts for the WJ. The items listed below should be available in the next couple of weeks. Wait and you could save a couple of bucks on used WJ stuff. I won't take holds (except for the one individual I spoke to earlier this week) or place prices on the items right now, but will list them as they become available. Just FYI.

Items include:

-Stillen brakes and Performance-Friction Pads (sweet upgrade, lots of pad left, 20 K miles)

-4.11 gears (20 K)

-Hydraloks (36 K, rear accounted for)

-Axle shafts (rears accounted for)

-Front hubs

-247 transfer case (36 K)

-Quadra Drive/Transmission Shifter Assembly

-Stock transfer case skid (trashed, but functional)

-5 33 X 12.50 X 17 Pro Comp MT's (10 K, 1 new)

-5 ATI 17 X 8 Rivas (semi trashed, but eaily repairable, 1 new)

-Turbo City Rockit Differential Skids (rear Al44, front I've never used cause it didn't fit, don't know which diff it will)

-WJ knuckles

-WJ brakes

-Bilstein 5100 Shocks (10" travel, BE5-6248HO (or something like that) (7K)

-Rear 5" Tera WJ springs trade with minimal cash for 4" Tera WJ springs (Only 20 of the first WJ kits made it out Tera's door with the WJ sitting ass high, good for aftermarket bumper though, makes the WJ sit level)

-Teraflex 4" lift for the WJ (abused, needs new bushings)

-Blitz Gas can with filler neck (abused, smashed on tree, knocked to ground, still holds gas though)

-48" Hi Lift (mildy used, red cast not stamped like the black one)

-305/70R16 Super Swamper SSR (never used)

-New WJ washer bottle in plastic wrap

-Various exhaust tips

·
Registered
248 Posts
how much for the hydraloks?

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey when are you planning on selling the stuff, cause i am interested in the four inch lift
beau

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll post prices when they go on sale. Most of the parts above should be available within 2 months.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts