Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
This will probably be close to the truth. We do try to show some of the tougher on Friday. We do this so people don't say "I over qualified for stock/intermediate" and then bump up on saturday to something they or their jeep can't handle.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I hear you Bruce, thanks for the info. I am just trying to get the jeep up to it, while I may not be. I imagine the exterior will show that to be the case ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
I will see you all in September. I'm going to see if I can borrow the old ZJ for the weekend. Either way I'll be down there.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Bruce,

see if you can get some of the driver's to make some video. That really sells the event for next year.

Hunter

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Great to hear from you Clayton,,,look forward to seeing you this year.

Hunter, Great idea,,,I do have some of the video from previous years,, will try to get some of it posted.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The link for the trail guide on big dogs is down. Does anyone have an idea for what I should sign up for? I need to send in my registration form. Thanks!

DA

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Don't worry about your trail selection on the "registration". Just put down 3,4,5. I / we handle the specific trails for GSE, unfortunately the reg. form is the same as for their other events.

We just divy ours up into "Stock, Intermediate, and Advanced"

I will be start tracking who is going on what trails here on the forum in a couple of days.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Excellent. Thanks! I'll put that on the form and shoot it to john with Big Dogs.
I've got sliders in the mail. It might be nice to tear up some bumpers and get the insurance to cover some nice hanson bumpers!! haha

21 - 28 of 28 Posts