Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, finally, I am ALMOST done with the video. Everything is ready to go, I just have to upgrade my computer to win2k so it can render the whole thing (win98 can only hande 4 gigs of video at once). Then it's off to the duplication place and then out to you guys. I've watched the video in full screen on my comp, and I gotta say I like it. I'd say we're 3ish weeks away from you guys actually having the video in your hands.

If you haven't requested one yet, please email me at [email protected] and I'll add you to the list. I'm expecting the cost to be around $10-$15 shipped, but don't know for sure yet.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the video is now DONE!!! Just have to figure out how I'm gonna make copies for everybody. I'm thinking I'll just make copies for everybody using my own equipment to help keep the cost down, and I won't have to pad the price in case people who originally say they want one change their mind. Once I can figure out a good price to charge for each one including shipping, I'll let everybody know and the PayPal and checks can flow on in!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On 2002-02-23 13:54, BigBadRed98ZJ wrote:
You have mail:D
I got your email.

Also, to let everybody know, I've got the first 6 tapes dubbed already and got two more in the VCRs. I'm gonna go ahead and dub them myself, save some cash, and the pic quality is as just with the super cool VCR's that I have. I should have a price figured out tomorrow for everybody.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On 2002-02-27 01:09, KevinF wrote:
As I recall, the sponsors were to get a copy. Have all the sponsors been taken care of before we start selling them?
I discussed this briefly with Tom and Sandy and we pretty much decided that most of the videos to the sponsors would end up collecting dust. I tried to pad the price of the videos enough to cover the sponsor videos too, but as of right there would be more videos for the sponsors than have been sold. I planned on ending up selling 30-40 videos and that would've covered the cost for the sponsor's videos, but so far I've sold 10 of them and I'll be lucky to break even on the actual cost of everything plus shipping. So if there's a big rush on the videos I should be able to include the sponsors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts