Trance ZJ - 2 Adults - Advanced Trails
Trance's Friend Trey - 1 Adult - Advanced
Stinkoman20X6 - 2 Adults - Beginner/Intermediate
Reshard's ZJ - 2 Adults - Advanced Trails
northgazj - 1 Adult - Intermediate Trails
RAZZ - 2 Adults, 2 Kids - Intermediate Trails
Grandcrazy - 1 Adult - Intermediate Trails
Matt's ZJ - 1 Adult - Advanced/Intermediate

I'll continue to update the list as I get new registrations. The number of participants will determine how many trail groups we have, and what trails we do.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I was one that said I wanted to attend but a guy at work & his girl are having a baby and there's no way I can get off. Plus I've gotta get my new brakes/rotors/brake lines on and I won't have the time. GSE was the last trip I was going to make on my current set. Some of us will be headed back for part 2 of GSE in Sept. Maybe some of you can join w/ us as well. However it does suck that I won't make it to GSSE...I've never wheeled at tellico.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Preppi12 said:
...I've never wheeled at tellico.

Hey, if you ever get to go you'll definitely enjoy it.... I've got to say that GSSE '03 was the most fun i've EVER had offroad!!!

I hate it, but I won't be able to make it again this year - we're buying a house and will begin moving in next weekend.

So, to all who are going... keep the rubber side down, take plenty of pics & video and enjoy it enough for the rest of us! ;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
money sent and rental truck reserved. Now all I have to do is finish my front suspension [smilie=welder.gif] . :eek:ccasion5:
Going pickup my tires for lunch tomorrow (38x15x16 Boggers). Interco's home base is 30 minutes from my work. The rumor is that Interco gives discounts to fellow Cajun's.

·
Registered
89 Posts
just got my registration in

I just got my registration in... paypal said it should clear on the second of august. I did kinda mess up... for screen name I put grandcrazy (which used to be my old JU name)

anyway... all I have to do is replace both front axleshafts, finish up this damn electric fan crap... and then I will be rollin. [smilie=bal_cool.gif]

[smilie=1zj2 (1).gif]

·
Registered
657 Posts
Re: just got my registration in

Zjcrazy said:
I just got my registration in... paypal said it should clear on the second of august. I did kinda mess up... for screen name I put grandcrazy (which used to be my old JU name)

anyway... all I have to do is replace both front axleshafts, finish up this darn electric fan crud... and then I will be rollin. [smilie=bal_cool.gif]

[smilie=1zj2 (1).gif]
you can follow trey and I down if you're leaving thursday night.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Re: just got my registration in

tranceZJ said:
Zjcrazy said:

anyway... all I have to do is replace both front axleshafts, finish up this darn electric fan crud... and then I will be rollin. [smilie=bal_cool.gif]

[smilie=1zj2 (1).gif]
you can follow trey and I down if you're leaving thursday night.
Yea I am definitely up for a mini convoy from boone.

I learned to budget my time a lil better from the last time I went to tellico... 19 hrs straight behind the wheel because of breakage on the trail is a lil much :cry: ... woke up at 7AM to get to tellico... got there, broke, didn't get back to camp till 3AM.

that is why I reserved a site for 4-8th just in case.

·
Registered
250 Posts
ATL ZJ said:
Reshard's ZJ said:
Now all I have to do is finish my front suspension [smilie=welder.gif] . :eek:ccasion5:
I hear that... I'm pulling the 8.8 out tonight to reset the pinion up at the right angle, build a new truss for it, and get a locker into it. I better hurry :mrgreen:
how are you doing with the 8.8 rebuild. I will (I better) have the shock hoops in tonight and will START installing the OX locker tomorrow. I am getting nervous about time. I am doing every thing on my own. I see some long nights. [smilie=coldcaffeine.gif]

·
Registered
803 Posts
All the brackets are off... the truss is made... the ARB is in... I am about to tack everything on and mock it all up, then if the angles look good, burn it all together good and throw it back under tomorrow.

Yes I am nervous about the time also since i missed last year, even though I am on the home stretch here.

Cam

·
Registered
604 Posts
ATL ZJ said:
All the brackets are off... the truss is made... the ARB is in... I am about to tack everything on and mock it all up, then if the angles look good, burn it all together good and throw it back under tomorrow.

Yes I am nervous about the time also since i missed last year, even though I am on the home stretch here.

Cam
You rip off that wonderful addition I put on several months back? I am crushed!! :mrgreen:

Truck is back to proper working order after a new torque converter clutch solenoid.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Pearce said:
ATL ZJ said:

Cam
You rip off that wonderful addition I put on several months back? I am crushed!! :mrgreen:

Truck is back to proper working order after a new torque converter clutch solenoid.
I know, what a waste... It was a good idea, but it was a compromise at best.... and since I was pulling the axle anyways..

Glad to know the truck is working. See ya Friday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts