Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Someone help me out. I am trying to register for GSSE, but I don't know what pay-pal is or how to use it. Can I sign up up another way? Thanks.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I was actually wanting to catch a ride with someone in the Advance group one of the days to check out the tougher trails that I have not been on yet. I've got a sweet new camera that I would love to use on some "extreme" footage. Maybe one of the days I can ride shotgun/ spotter for ya.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I hate to say this, but I'm going to have to punk out this year.

Two summer session classes have been kicking my tail, and I haven't had time to finish up my build.

I'm hoping to make it up a little later on in the year. :( :( :(

·
Registered
657 Posts
northgazj said:
I was actually wanting to catch a ride with someone in the Advance group one of the days to check out the tougher trails that I have not been on yet. I've got a sweet new camera that I would love to use on some "extreme" footage. Maybe one of the days I can ride shotgun/ spotter for ya.
I might have an open seat, dunno for sure yet.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I will be driving up early Friday morning and will meet everyone at the pay station. It only takes me just over 2 hours to get there. In addition, my wife is six months pregnant and I am trying to be gone as short of a time as possible. I PM'd Tim to get a meeting time for Friday so that I won't miss everyone. See ya'll there!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
I will be arriving Friday evening unless I decide to quit work Thursday and head up thursday night... With the messed up situation at my work right now, anything could happen. It's only a summer job, anyways.

But more than likely I will just see ya'll at Crawfords on Friday night.

Cam

·
Registered
604 Posts
Friday night for me, unless my truck continues to have the problems it had today. Thats another story I don't even want to get into :cry:

·
Registered
188 Posts
The dates ran up on me. Wont be able to make it unless i can cough up some money for a DS and gas....sorry guys...plan on me next year!

61 - 78 of 78 Posts