Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have about 6-12 Grands going, if anyone else wants to go please let me know so that we can wait for you on friday morning Sept. 8, 2006 at Loon Lake over flow/stagging. We are leaving at 800 am.

·
Registered
243 Posts
any word for 2007

·
Registered
219 Posts
Not sure what in going on with 2007 GSR, so at this point some of us will be running with www.Jeepcoop.com guys and we will be at the trailhead (Tahoeside) by Friday morning Sept 14th. And Yes we are going to run the Rubicon backward.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
From what I have read it will be after Labor day weekend in September...

I would like to attend this one as well...

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Two of us from Washington drove down there in '03 and went through from Loon Lake to Tahoe. We stopped at Uncle Tom's Cabin and the only thing that guy would say was, "Those full bodied rigs won't be so grand when you come out the other side." What a load. We laughed at him as we drove off. The only other thing I remember (besides the trail and blowing a radiator hose on Cadillac Hill,) was how everyone pronounced it Rubi-Kin, not Rubi-Con.

·
Registered
87 Posts
just drove up cadillac today. campedat hell hole thats always fun. my rigs pretty beat up but im a shorty(4" on32's) and its not really that bad. today was especially sloppy though. the trail is definitely getting more challenging. there was a creek running down cadillac and giant rigs moving boulders all over, fun and slick. took a sweet line on wedge rock though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts