Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So who else is going? So far I think the list is...

MoonWorks
Bruce
Beerman
Slim616
O'Tool
SirFuego
jdconti
Silverback
NRV95ZJ
BLK97ZJ

Who else? I'll update the list as you confirm. Ask if you have questions about time, registration, place of the event etc.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes on saturday night. I'll be bringing a cover from RSS that Dan sponsored and I'm waiting on something from Tom Woods that he sponsored as well. So I'll be donating those for sure for saturday night. I'm still waiting to hear back from a few other vendors so hopefully I'll have even more to give away.

Winning or not...the saturday night field party is always a blast!!! :)

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Let me see what I can come up with. I assume there isn't a problem with NAGCA sending a donation and some stickers?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tick, Tock, times almost up!

Hopefully everyone is wrapping everything up. UPS FINALLY dropped off my new PSC ram and my new LCA bushings about an hour ago. They were loaded on their truck 12 hours ago at their hub which is about 30 mins from my house. Anyway, its all here, dinner has been had so it's back to the garage I go!

I hope to be on the road around noon tomorrow. I think we'll all be in camp 5!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTW...just got off the phone with the Cove (camp ground we stay at). Tell them you're there for GSE and they'll send you over to camp 5 where we'll be. Obviously, there are a limited number of spots down there so depending on when you get there, the might be full but worst case scenario, you camp in a different spot and just wheel with us.

Of course, if you want to run with a different group or camp in a different area you can. You are not forced to run/camp with the grands if you don't want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts