·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks like I will be there.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just another broke a$$ ***** late payin his rent hahahaha :mrgreen:, looks like he's ridin shotty with me!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I will definitely be there, just hope the weather doesn't heat up. I think the rad is on it's last leg, thank god for buddy's with trucks and trailers, having her towed down for the fun and carnage.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
gtsom6 said:
I will definitely be there, just hope the weather doesn't heat up. I think the rad is on it's last leg, thank god for buddy's with trucks and trailers, having her towed down for the fun and carnage.
Agreed...I have a new radiator and water pump and I still run warm at times. :roll:

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Welll now I'm leaving whenever I'm done fixing my crap... GSMW and Wellsville took it's toll on my rig. I broke things I'm not even sure how [smilie=bal_ask.gif]

·
Registered
88 Posts
OverkillZJ said:
Welll now I'm leaving whenever I'm done fixing my crud... GSMW and Wellsville took it's toll on my rig. I broke things I'm not even sure how [smilie=bal_ask.gif]
Cripes, what did you hit? With that beast of yours, I am sure it must have been something impressive.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm going to be missing you guys, the wifey is making me go to a wedding on saturday. :cry:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Preppi12 said:
VAPILOTDA said:
I'm going to be missing you guys, the wifey is making me go to a wedding on saturday. :cry:
[smilie=1bondage.gif]
Thats funny right there

I have to leave for the day saturday.So come for friday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts