Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This years event will be moved back to June, due to popular demand.

June 8-10 2007

It will be held in Winchester VA.

This will be our 10th Anniversary Year so lets have a great turnout.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bruce said:

June 8-10 2007

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Bruce said:
Bruce said:

June 8-10 2007

that isnt in the first post, the where it is part..but yeah

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Gore VA...30 mins north of winchester. Go to bigdogs.com for more info on the location or search previous years threads. Grand Slam East is the original grand slam. This being the 10th...lets have everyone show.

Put me down bruce.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just to make sure I understand:

Grand Slam East will be held June 8-10 2007 in Gore VA. Information should eventually be available at http://www.bigdogsoffroad.com/. Information from last years run is available at http://www.bigdogsoffroad.com/index.php?module=ContentExpress&file=index&func=display&ceid=14

I can't seem to find any information on this years run. Their forums seem to be dead, with the last post from Oct of last year.

Is this event open only to Grand Cherokees ?
Do you have to preregister ? Where, when, how ?
Is this event only for people from NAGCA ?
How many people on average show up ?
Why is BigDogsOffroad involved ? Are they the owners of the park, or event organizers, or both ?
Who is in charge of selecting trails ? Who rates them ? Who leads rides on the trails ?

·
Registered
294 Posts
1.Is this event open only to Grand Cherokees ?
This is a grand cherokee ride only.

2.Do you have to preregister ? Where, when, how ?
It's better to preregister @ www.bigdogsoffroad.com but you can register when you arrive at the event.

3.Is this event only for people from NAGCA ?
No this is for everyone whe owns a grandcherokee.

4.How many people on average show up ?
Depends,we've had as many as 42 and as little as 5.

5.Why is BigDogsOffroad involved ? Are they the owners of the park, or event organizers, or both ?
Bigdogs are involved because they put on the event.GSE is just a seperate part of their event.Gse is an event held within an event.There will be all kinds of rigs running just not with us.

6.Who is in charge of selecting trails ? Who rates them ? Who leads rides on the trails ?
Bruce and myself select the trails we will be running,Bigdogs rates them,Bruce and myself lead stock and intermediate if advanced wants to be ran we would find a guide for those trails.

If you have any more ?'s just ask.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great post Beerman, THANKS

I did not post the links to registration and information (on the Big Dogs site), cause as you saw,,,nothing is posted out there yet, to include the dates.

Keep asking questions and I will get more info up when it is available. most of your questions can be answered by reviewing posts from previous years.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Already looking forward to it!!! Happy 10th to GSE!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
As soon as the date are for real posted, I will figure out if I have to take time off. I certainly plan on being there though.

On a side note, Preppi is not the only one to join the dark side...I have a new AWD daily driver...

It is a Mazdaspeed6. It is almost scary that this thing has close to the same amount of power as my ZJ; 274hp/[email protected]

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Skyclad said:
As soon as the date are for real posted, I will figure out if I have to take time off. I certainly plan on being there though.

On a side note, Preppi is not the only one to join the dark side...I have a new AWD daily driver...

It is a Mazdaspeed6. It is almost scary that this thing has close to the same amount of power as my ZJ; 274hp/[email protected]
I waited for about a year for the msp6 for it to be released in the US after it was first released in Japan. I ended up getting my R32 instead and love it. Enjoy it.

Back to GSE........ [smilie=bal_cool.gif]

·
Registered
294 Posts
Preppi12 said:
Skyclad said:

I waited for about a year for the msp6 for it to be released in the US after it was first released in Japan. I ended up getting my JETTA instead and love it. Enjoy it.

Back to GSE........ [smilie=bal_cool.gif]
fixed it for ya.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts