Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
I will make this next year. The whole being out of the country this year sucked. Of couse in 2005 there were only 2 of us there.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Nice vids Daniel. Where are the one of the twin!!! [smilie=bal_cool.gif]

·
Registered
185 Posts
HAHA I wish I could of wheeled with ya that day so we could of taken more vids. Almost all of those videos are from the first day.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Preppi12 said:
Anyone else have any pics they would like to post (cough...beerman...cough) [smilie=bal_ask.gif]
I should be getting a new computer today,after that is hooked up I'll try to do something with the pics.

It may be a couple days I don't have much time to do anything since I started my new job.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Beerman can't even type.

Hunter

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Great videos.

Hunter

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
[/quote]

It may be a couple days I don't have much time to do anything since I started my new job.[/quote]

What's wrong [smilie=bal_ask.gif] Things different now that you can't get your whole weeks work done in around 24 hrs? :lol:

·
Registered
294 Posts
It may be a couple days I don't have much time to do anything since I started my new job.[/quote]

What's wrong [smilie=bal_ask.gif] Things different now that you can't get your whole weeks work done in around 24 hrs? :lol:[/quote]

Yea it sucks going from 24 hours a week to 55 hours a week.

Oh by the did you get a job yet? [smilie=dork.gif]

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Beerman said:
It may be a couple days I don't have much time to do anything since I started my new job.
What's wrong [smilie=bal_ask.gif] Things different now that you can't get your whole weeks work done in around 24 hrs? :lol:[/quote]

Yea it sucks going from 24 hours a week to 55 hours a week.

Oh by the did you get a job yet? [smilie=dork.gif][/quote]

We aren't talking about me now are we!!! And I've gotten plenty of jobs in the past few months :lol:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts