Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members around the Greenville area?? Seen a couple grands around and i am just curious

·
Registered
433 Posts
Charlotte, NC. I was in Spartanburg a couple of weeks ago, I think that's close. Not too far away at any rate. [smilie=bal_cool.gif]

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yep, I'm out workin in the Greenville area all the time... I live in Spartanburg/Boiling Springs area...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Tan yards(off 85 and 129) and a few places off of HWY 11 near 25...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea ive heard a lot about gulches but im only 17 so i will have to wait a little while before i can go. Any one been out around the BMW area off 85.

·
Registered
708 Posts
ATL ZJ said:
www.gulchesorvpark.com
Yeah, I actually had planned on going out there on their grand opening but, I had to work.. Haven't had a chance to since... Have you been ATL ZJ?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
from pictures and videos ive seen it looks like a fun trail hopefully one day i will be able to go but most of my time is spent out near BMW Center.

·
Registered
708 Posts
squiget12 said:
from pictures and videos ive seen it looks like a fun trail hopefully one day i will be able to go but most of my time is spent out near BMW Center.
My neighbors go out there, they both have matching YJs...(husband and wife). I've seen very few lifted ZJs and WJs but the ones I've see are pretty nice. There's one black ZJ runnin around Greer area with about 4-5" with about 31 or 32s. And a nice WJ out near Pelham Rd at 14, I've seen it out in a parking lot quite a bit he looks to have about 4-5" of lift also and 31s, roof rack and alot extra... Any of you seen any other nice ZJs or WJs

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Me and one of my friends (Mean Green) have zjs with 2" lifts and i have seen a black ZJ with about 4-5 inches of lift and what looked like a Kevins offroad bumper. Also i have seen a green one with about 6" of lift so there are a few around and i know of a couple people that are going to start build ups so the grands are starting to show up more. if you ever head out to BMW you should let me know we might be heading out there on the same weekend .

·
Registered
708 Posts
squiget12 said:
Me and one of my friends (Mean Green) have zjs with 2" lifts and i have seen a black ZJ with about 4-5 inches of lift and what looked like a Kevins offroad bumper. Also i have seen a green one with about 6" of lift so there are a few around and i know of a couple people that are going to start build ups so the grands are starting to show up more. if you ever head out to BMW you should let me know we might be heading out there on the same weekend .
Honestly, I don't quite know exactly where that place is, I know where BMW is. What kinda of wheelin is there, more of mud holes, trails, rocks, or what?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
there is a little bit of mud, creeks, some trails, some rock gardens and hill climbs. Just give me a heads up if you ever think about goin out there.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Sounds good. I'll PM you or something whenever I get a chance to go.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I had a look at the website, it looks like a lot of fun! Is it open year round or does it have a closed time period like Uwharrie?

·
Registered
708 Posts
I believe they are open pretty much all year round, but if there are specific dates that they will be close they send notification out in their newsletter... They also send dates and times for events/trail rides/entry deadlines... I really want to go there... I would like to do a few moe things to my ZJ first tho...Did you look through their pix? They have some pretty sick trails.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yeah, it looks sweet, I need to fix a few things before I have any business fourwheeling though. If I can't depend on it to get down the road, I sure can't depend on it to get down the trail! :mrgreen: No $ to do anything for a bit though but, once I am done fixing, I will be hyped to go check the place out!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey man I've been up there a couple of times I live in beaufort I'm heading to Gulches this saturday, you should go get some zjs out there

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.