A mutany, thats not very nice. Everyone seemed to say it was to early to organize, until a few months before the event, so I am laying back till then, the ground work is set, our guides have been asked and have accepted..... I just need everyone to decide on a date..... or at least give me some input, camp grounds are right next to the site, otherwise hotels are 10 miles away. If we get a good # on how many people wanna camp out we can reserve the spots. If you have any questions feel free to email me [email protected]
Also, until I get a head count we can't make a decision on whether or not it will be grand only..... I am leaning toward grand only, not including the guides.... But exceptions can be made if we dont' get enough turnout.
A forum community dedicated to Jeep Grand Cherokee owners and enthusiasts. Come join the North American Grand Cherokee Association and participate in discussions about performance, modifications, classifieds, off roading, trail reports, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!