• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so here is the offical poll, Do we allow other vehicles to come to GRAND Slam North 2004. date TBD early-mid july.

THIS IS OFFICAL, so vote! the is the decider! woot.
:cool:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok so yall need to get votin we have 3 votes, im n ot going to kepp the poll going till july! or are we all not getting on or in anymore? can i be the moderator of this forum? :party

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yea kornchild doesnt seem to respond much, maybe just because its not too close to the event but i would think a mod would be more involved than he is.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, i mean when it gets closer we are going to have to rush to get anything together and everyone set on the BS. oh well, i can unoffically take over. haha.

·
Registered
93 Posts
A mutany, thats not very nice. Everyone seemed to say it was to early to organize, until a few months before the event, so I am laying back till then, the ground work is set, our guides have been asked and have accepted..... I just need everyone to decide on a date..... or at least give me some input, camp grounds are right next to the site, otherwise hotels are 10 miles away. If we get a good # on how many people wanna camp out we can reserve the spots. If you have any questions feel free to email me [email protected]
Also, until I get a head count we can't make a decision on whether or not it will be grand only..... I am leaning toward grand only, not including the guides.... But exceptions can be made if we dont' get enough turnout.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.