Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've a G.Cherokee and want a lift so i can clear tires in the 33" to 35" range. Anybody makes a long-arm susp lift for grands?
Also, i want a 408 stroker kit, M-1 intake manifold, 2.02 heads and a Vortech blower.
The driveline is strong enough to handle it, or need to be modified? the jeep is for the dunes and street only.

·
Registered
606 Posts
How much trimming you want to do? You could do 35's with short arms and some serious trimming at 6" or you could do it with long arms at slightly less height probably.

With 408 ci and a blower you will need to do some serious driveline mods I think in the form of a tranny and shaft(s) and possibly much, much, more.

I don't want to sound pessimistic--it can be done fairly easily. Just realize that it will take some serious time and money. These are not all exactly "bolt on and go" type modifications to your ZJ.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think is better to wait for the release of the 7" kit and throw some 33".
As for the engine, i believe that is powerful enough (for the moment). If i make some modification, i'll start with the stroker kit and see if it don't broke anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts