Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, I am selling my MTX Thunderform. This thing has less than a month of use on it and comes with a T4500 subwoofer already installed. Fits all 93-98 grand cherokee's.

More info here:

http://www.mtx.com/thunderforms/p_39/Grand_Cherokee_1993_1998/show.html

I decided to go with a dual-sub setup in a down-firing box shortly after installing this because I got a SMOKING deal on the box. Decided to part ways with this. Again, less than a month of use. Heck, I bet the sub's not even broken in yet. Mint condition.

Only caveat is that it does NOT come with the black vanity cover. It kept falling out anyways and I decided that I liked the look of it with the cover off. Didn't want to have to keep track of the cover so I threw it out. I guess what I am saying is WYSIWYG.

Asking $150 + shipping, or best offer. I paid $239 + shipping. Again, less than a month's use. Nothing is wrong with it, I just don't need it anymore.

Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
2 Posts
All, I am selling my MTX Thunderform. This thing has less than a month of use on it and comes with a T4500 subwoofer already installed. Fits all 93-98 grand cherokee's.

More info here:

http://www.mtx.com/thunderforms/p_39/Grand_Cherokee_1993_1998/show.html

I decided to go with a dual-sub setup in a down-firing box shortly after installing this because I got a SMOKING deal on the box. Decided to part ways with this. Again, less than a month of use. Heck, I bet the sub's not even broken in yet. Mint condition.

Only caveat is that it does NOT come with the black vanity cover. It kept falling out anyways and I decided that I liked the look of it with the cover off. Didn't want to have to keep track of the cover so I threw it out. I guess what I am saying is WYSIWYG.

Asking $150 + shipping, or best offer. I paid $239 + shipping. Again, less than a month's use. Nothing is wrong with it, I just don't need it anymore.

Thanks for your interest!

I'm interested .
What kind of payment do you take?
I can also send a call tag to UPS; so they pick it up for me on my own cost.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested .
What kind of payment do you take?
I can also send a call tag to UPS; so they pick it up for me on my own cost.
Paypal is what I prefer. I would consider other forms, depending on how big of a PITA it would be to complete payment.

Yeah, the call tag thing would be great. I would just need some time to get it boxed up.

If you want, you can PM me or email me to discuss further.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts