Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are seeking future NAGCA Rig of the Month candidates. Your rig doesn’t have to be the biggest, baddest, meanest rig on the street or trail. We are considering anything that you send in. All we ask is that the photos be of good quality and you give us a short or long bio of you and your rig.

i.e. I bought my 97 5.9 with just over 20k miles on it 1 year ago. I have added a RE 4.5” lift with front and rear adjustable trackbar. My buddy and I installed a Confer roof rack and mounted a set on KC lights on the rack.

After the lift I mounted 36 x 11.50 Goodyear MTR’s on the corners with Old Man Emu shocks. On my first trail run with the new lift and tires I got stuck real bad and messed up my front bumper. That prompted me to order a Trailready bumper and an 8200 lbs Warn winch. I had the joy of pulling a CJ9 out of a ditch on the way to a trail run with some of my buddies. I was the only one in our group that had a winch.

You get the idea…..

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now we will see if we get more response from the inaccurate info on the sample report or request for you to submit your rigs. ;)

·
Registered
828 Posts
I bought my rig in 99 with 24K on it. This all started with a search for a K&N F2 kit, and I came across JU.

Started out with a stock up-country 97 v-8 ZJ. Then did the K&N and the borla system. Then I bought some mean 30" Pirelli scorpion tires. After poking around the forums I decided on a lift. Went with the tera S3Z kit. Threw on some 32" SSR's and they rubbed pretty badly. Installed Budget Boost and no more tire rubbing. From there is just been mod sickness. Orgs rockers, ARB front bumper with a warn HS9500, Tomken rear, adjustable front spacers that sit on RE 4.5 front springs and RE 4.5 XJ front springs in the rear, giving me 7.5 inches of lift in the rear and 8" up front, all riding on Claytons long arm kit. I am in the process of axle upgrades. Currie nine in the back and a high pinion 30 in the front Arb's in both with 4.88's and will be running 35' MTR's. Also have a 242 w/sye kit on garage floor waiting to go in with the rear. I am planning on having all this done before GSW. The list does go on, and I am sure I am forgetting something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chris_L on 2002-02-23 12:06 ]</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts