Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a GC 2014 Limited. I want to install a set of fog lights at the front hook space. Then wire it to the original fog lights. Any recommendations?

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have you tried looking for an OEM bulb? My dad installed this WRANGLER FOG LIGHT ASSEMBLY - JEEPS ARE US | Mopar Genuine Parts I bought it online this is working just fine, maybe this might help you with your jeep project.
Can you share a photo of the output? My uncle got this 2014 GC project that we'll work on after we finished installing the suspension and fender flares on the truck this week. The GC hit a fence on the passenger side and will be needing a headlight set as well.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Can you share a photo of the output? My uncle got this 2014 GC project that we'll work on after we finished installing the suspension and fender flares on the truck this week. The GC hit a fence on the passenger side and will be needing a headlight set as well.
That was just a SPAMer unfortunately. This forum is infested with them and we dont seem to have any moderators to weed them out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts