Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know you all want it!

"92-95 ZJ"

it's cute...looks plastic and harmless...but on the inside it's deffinetly not plastic ... it's urethane and fully bolt on to the frame with no modifications/hole drillings needed...my dad put it on in abbouuuttt 45 mins...looks the same as when i got it out of the box...never hit anything...it's a black primer color with 2 areas that lights can go (optional light kit sold separetly...or buy your own and slap em on) .. and there's spaces to put new JEEP letters in the middle...i've never had lights or letters on it, it looks fine and serves it's purpose...it's great if you want a cheap way to push a deer out of the way or maybe a geo metro (if it doesn't go under..but i don't suggest trying)...you can still easily open the hood once you figure out the magical touch...it's primed and i have seen some nice limited's on the road with them painted and they do add a nice look ... ok so i'd like to get $100 for it because i need money for stuff high school students spend money on...$100, what's that? you can pull it outa your pocket or get it out of the mac machine without anybody noticing...and just think it could save the cost of replacing many front end parts in a light collision...it is heavy duty and bolts to frame...i'll take it off (ok dad will) and put all the parts back in a big box and ship it, but it'd be awesome if somebody picked it up!!! i'll meet half way!!! (harrisburg PA)

I HAVE PICTURES NOW AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!

'94 ZJ, V8, 127k+ miles, K&N, Flowmaster, Desert ox, 1.75"+.5", bigger coils, 31x10.50 pro comp ATs, pro comp es9000's, pro comp 8" lights on 45x60 surco safari rack, 15 inch sub+ all that makes it go boom, bent antenna, scratches from trees, dark tint..i

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KyleK on 2002-03-04 14:59 ]</font>

·
Registered
7 Posts
KyleK
I'll be down in York this weekend. Give a call at 292-6707 any time on friday and ask for me (Derwin). We'll see if we can make a deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts