Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are some good trails within reasonable distance from charlotte, nc!!

ive been dieing to test my jeep and i cant find anything in local trails or construction sites that i havent been able to tackle.

im asking about trails legit or illegal idc at all

also if theres anyone in the charlotte area who ever wants to go wheelin send me a PM and maybe you can show some trails

(Im dieing here!!)

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
HavocX said:
ive been dieing to test my jeep and i cant find anything in local trails or construction sites that i havent been able to tackle.

im asking about trails legit or illegal idc at all
Are you the new dank here?

Why would you post up saying you don't care about wheeling illegally. People like you give us the legit wheelers a bad name. Land rights activist are all over shutting every legal trail down that they can. Read up about Tellico (which is fairly close to you btw) and you'll see what I'm talking about. Grow up!

And construction sites...that's not wheeling!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all i want is somewhere to test the limits of my jeep...

im not like any of my friends who go into construction sites and tear the place up..

im sure that they didnt even know i was there... (ive only ever been in one construction site)

but there are a few actual trails near here but they are getting closed off by forest clearings and land development.. so yeah trust me id much rather have some fun the right way on a real trail... they are just slowly disappearing

·
Registered
593 Posts
are you noticing a pattern?
you have "friend-S" who trash private property with their rigs, and trails in your area are shutting down left and right...
wheel responsible or not at all.
if you really want to break the law when you enjoy your car, you might be better suited for a civic, or an eclipse. just make sure you study "fast and the furious" before you do.

idiots.

and by the way, if you get all defensive and pissy about our remarks here, it just tells us that you're guilty along with your friends who fk up people's sh*t and ruin wheeling for the rest of us.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey now no reason to get edgy...

im just sayin im not one of those people thats interested in screwing up others stuff... (nor getting tresspsing fines)

thats all im sayin... i only know of 1 or 2 legit trais and thats all i ever go to...

oh an one of my buds has some private property that we wheel on too

·
Registered
2 Posts
Charlotte Trails

I live in Charlotte and know of a few places. Going south on providence road where 485 crosses there is a cool trail. i know a guy that lets us use his land in Indian Land, about a 30 minute drive for me, which is hundreds of acres of trails. There are some tough spots and its pretty cool. He doesnt care who comes as long as we dont leave trash, etc. Uwharrie is always a cool option for a weekend.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Uwharrie National Forest. Its in between Charlotte and Albermarle. just google it. I may be going on Sept 20. I have a stock WJ.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts