Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 5.7 Quadra-Drive II
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a month ago I bought. My WK it desperately needed tires, I found these at Walmart, for my 245/65/17 I paid $97 each. My son had them on his Ranger and I wouldn't get in any serious mud. They do good off road some minor mud they'll get you through. On road
they stick like a high performance sport - tire. My truck corners like it is on rails. Sorry for the duplicate pictures it appeared it didn't add them so I added a again, then couldn't delete them. 'if someone can help me on the I would appreciate it

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey bud! They meet everyday about banning me.
These really caught my eye initially on pricing and they are made by a reputable company unfortunately they're exclusive to Wally world. You didn't post the name I had to blow up the picture to figure out what you were talking about. Seems to me there's a lot of copying in the tire business I was looking at some lexani beast ATs, and it seems like Lionheart makes almost The identical Tire or that you're probably aware vendors throw up whatever damn picture they want. In any case how many miles do you have on them I am leery of 5:20 treadwear I'm currently running wranglers I've never been impressed with those on treadwear. At the half Warren point they usually start riding like a buck wagon however I've been re-educated that if you put shocks on the vehicle every 50 or 60,000 miles they don't ride so bad at all. But they're on the way out so how is the noise on these any kind of the tractor at all I'm looking at tires that are more on the 175 area either pirelli's or toyos and the write-ups are astounding on those dad was a pirelli Michelin Man and the right up on the scorpions is fantastic so I'm really interested in 100 $100 Tire. Especially when I'm going to go wheels too give me your rolling dimensions how is that tire sit on the ground what are you running it on and how does it sit inside the suspension and rubbing per se. Anything else you can add I am interested I appreciate the fact that you took the time to put these up. Like a bunch thanks for your response!
TJ in the CJ eating p& j- hard to be

·
Registered
2007 5.7 Quadra-Drive II
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't know what happend here, but there was supposed to be a link to this tire the tread looks like it is made of bones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts