Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
OverkillZJ said:
It looks like there's a chance I'll be there with a new rig...
new rig? [smilie=bal_ask.gif]

You should def go, you can come watch me flip my heep on the trails :mrgreen:

·
Registered
185 Posts
sweet, we missed ya at gse!

Thanks bro. I was torn up not being able to make that one. I had a wedding to go to!! Main Jambo is going to be Grand though!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
OverkillZJ said:
It looks like there's a chance I'll be there with a new rig...
You gonna head out and run insanity right off again? HAHA :lol:

I've started a "list" on MC of people that have confirmed that they'll be there. Daniel...you're on it even though you never post on MC. And if you're boy is pushing to tow someone up there, he can tow mine up if he wants. I've got a trailer here but no real tow rig. I will get mine there one way or another. Lets just say it won't be the most practical way of doing it. Those at GSE know what I'm speaking of... :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
off topic, i'm going to post in the for sale when I get some pics but is anyone interested in a XL Tom Woods labeled leather jacket? I'll bring it to Big Dogs this weekend. $50 beans. I also need to get rid of my stock sized tom woods rear driveshaft and any of my stock suspension. If there is any intertest, i'll bring that stuff up with me this thursday.

·
Registered
294 Posts
VAPILOTDA said:
off topic, i'm going to post in the for sale when I get some pics but is anyone interested in a XL Tom Woods labeled leather jacket? I'll bring it to Big Dogs this weekend. $50 beans. I also need to get rid of my stock sized tom woods rear driveshaft and any of my stock suspension. If there is any intertest, i'll bring that stuff up with me this thursday.
Just bring beer. [smilie=1beer.gif] [smilie=feast.gif] [smilie=1beer2.gif] :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
[/quote]

Just bring beer. [smilie=1beer.gif] [smilie=feast.gif] [smilie=1beer2.gif] :eek:ccasion5:[/quote]

And your jeep :lol: !

I've still got dibs on not breaking!!! Who else is coming or is anyone's "triangle" cramping up forcing them to back out! :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
21 - 38 of 38 Posts