·
Registered
1,912 Posts
where is this at? which state?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
winchester, va. i would like to run stock the first day and then intermediate the second

·
Registered
348 Posts
NRV95ZJ said:
winchester, va. i would like to run stock the first day and then intermediate the second
HaHa!! Those springs have aready run intermediates at Bigdogs and Crozet! Your going to get them confused!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I would make some slam at Shadow but he would expect that. Mark...GSE is the only even thats set up as "stock", "int". With these runs you'll have to select which level (number) you wanna run. Bruce usually runs stockers on 3's and 4's. Sometimes a 5 depending on the group etc.

If you want a "break-in" run the first day then run a 4 and then step up to a 5 or 6 on saturday. Just check the group out that's lined up behind those numbers and make your decision based on that. Do you have Shadow's springs on yet and are you locked at all yet?

And yes...I'll be there.

I'm assuming that Charles (beerman) will be there and if he is I'm guessing we can all try and break off in our own group and run about what we want.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im not locked at all unless u guys need me to weld the spider gears before i come up. EH not ready for the just yet. i wouldn't mind running some 6's i just wanna make sure im used to the new setup before i go beatin the tar out of my rig. ill just follow u guys down the trail and i guess we'll see how it goes!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I didn't think you were locked but I wanted to ask vs just assuming. I ran a couple of 6's (trickle and wahoo) open, open and with 3" and 31's. I've had a couple of other guys run trickle with us since then built about the same and done ok as well so on some I think you'd be ok.

Anyway, that's why I suggested you run 4's...maybe 5's if you wanted to get used to the new setup. You'll start finding yourself taking new lines etc once you get "bigger" and get locked. I know that lines I used to take I wouldn't take now. It's completely different wheeling now vs my old build.

Either way...whatever you do...you'll have a good time b/c you'll be out wheelin!!! :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't think I'll be there in sept., but I will definitely be at icebreakers next year. You guys tear it up.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Preppi12 said:
Beerman said:
I'll be there... I have off work so I know I'll will be there.
Swap those ball joints jet? Lets try (you and me) not to break anything this run. It's time fore some elses sh!t to break this run! :)
What you talkin' bout?! Willis!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Preppi12 said:
Beerman said:
I'll be there... I have off work so I know I'll will be there.
Swap those ball joints jet? Lets try (you and me) not to break anything this run. It's time fore some elses sh!t to break this run! :)
Not it!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Two weeks boys and girls. I guess its still early enough for everyone to say "I'll be there and back out" but lets just hear...YES, I will be there. Come out, wheel and have a good time no matter what you bring or run! Anyone already register?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
i would go but i have a big trip coming up in october and november.....maybe next time or another meet.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Zj95Maxx said:
matt, what trails you sign up for, I sent in my money today
I haven't registered yet. Don't know if I will early or just wait until I get there. It really doesn't matter what you sign up for to run b/c you can run what you want when you get there. And even change groups each day if you want...going to a harder or easier run for example. I'll probably run 7's but it depends on the group I'm up there with b/c I want to run with them. So that may change depending on what they want to run.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Game on willis! I'll be rolling out of Richmond in the afternoon on thursday!
If i can get a trailier, i'll have a friend that has a tow rig that will bring it and the tralier up just in case someone needs to be dragged home!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts