Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best source for OEM wheels? A couple of months ago, we picked up a 2004 Limited which has the "Rogue Chrome Clad" wheels, but a steel spare rim. When I replace tires, I want to go with 5 tire rotation (frequent rotation, we want our QuadraDrive to last). So I need one more of those wheels, and it needs to have the TPMS sensor, to mate up with the 5 tire system programmed into this Jeep. I plan to go 2" budget boost, good shocks, and 245/70R17 rubber on this one, but no more mods than that.

For some reason, the original owner of the 1999 Laredo my wife owned when I met her, replaced four of the original wheels with aftermarket chrome plated alloy wheels - but the SAME size, no better looking than the stock alloy wheels. After all these years, they look like crap. And we have one "like new" stock alloy wheel that was in the spare compartment. We run 255/85R16 Toyo M/Ts on this lifted rig, frequent five tire rotation. So four more factory alloy wheels are on my list for this one. At least these are 16s and do not have TPMS, but I would like the wheels to match.

Any suggestions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts