Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
lol not to good but GSS might happen near you if one is organized. GSSW is just over in Arizona which isn't to far from you. That or GSW which is up in Moab.

G

·
0 Posts
not likely...

Thanks to Bill 155 (no tires in texas waterways) the places we could have one here in texas are few and far between... and for those of you who aren't from texas, to us, far is measured in smaller states (i.e. "Thats about an ohio south of here"). But we have plenty of pay2play places popping up especially in central Texas. So, who wants to start planning?? :roll:

·
Registered
669 Posts
any update on this? the weather if finally cooling off and perfect for camping. i'm in austin.

robert

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
The issue is that you'll need enough room and trails for beginner, intermediate and advanced trails for two days. Trail guides and enough Grands to have fun.

Hunter

·
Registered
669 Posts
agreed but there has to be some where. zj, xj, tj, cj, etc... it is still all jeeps even if we don't call it an official grand event. the main objective is to have fun with fellow jeepers.

robert

·
Registered
15 Posts
texas weeling

Well it is hard to find many Grands out in CENTEX "central Texas" I useualy take my WJ out with the TJ's CJ's and YJ's some times you see some XJ's. I know of one place where you can do alot of playing on rocks at Katemcy rocks neer Mason texas they have a web page but I can't remeber it, and since I am in Iraq I will not be attending any soon but I would be most interested in going along if you guys ever sort it out and we have a trip out there. And if Bill 155 only saw the amount of tires in TX water ways down on Ft Hood, but I guess as long as the water is on Fed property it's ok ha ha.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: texas weeling

scout331 said:
since I am in Iraq .
...THANK YOU...M...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts