Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like with my work schedule, I will not be able to leave Richmond until 10 pm or so. Does anyone know if I can even get in up there if I show up to set up camp 12:30 to 1 in the morning or am I going to need to leave early enough fri morning to check in??

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
leavin from richmond i would leave early in the morning, i will be arriving tomorrow night around...... 11-12 from va beach

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
The main house won't be open but you can still get in. You will have to come straight to came and get up in the morning to check in and pay for everything if you haven't all ready. If you get there at 11 there might be someone up there but probably not much past that. If the main house is closed...to get to camp 6...pass the house and turn right and you'll see the sign for camp 6 on the right hand side maybe 50 yards up the path. Just ask someone if you can't find it. Bruce...step in and correct me if I gave any miss information here.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Preppi12 said:
The main house won't be open but you can still get in. You will have to come straight to came and get up in the morning to check in and pay for everything if you haven't all ready. If you get there at 11 there might be someone up there but probably not much past that. If the main house is closed...to get to camp 6...pass the house and turn right and you'll see the sign for camp 6 on the right hand side maybe 50 yards up the path. Just ask someone if you can't find it. Bruce...step in and correct me if I gave any miss information here.
It's camp 4 just follow the signs to camp 4.

If you can't find it I'm sure there will a few people at some other camps that are awake abd will help you.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I guess I will have to see how I feel when I get off of work tonight. (Preppi) I'm sorry I won't be able to roll with you today up there. I'm sure you all will still be going strong when I get up there though eh??? ha I'll have some catching up to do!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts