Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be selling my ARB bull bar, Warn 8000 winch and Procomp fog lights. It's all in excellent condition. Been on my rig just over a year. I'll have pics of it soon. Send me an Email for them. Asking $1000.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's on a '93 ZJ. It'll work for all years of ZJ. My brother in law is making some prototype bumpers and I'm going to be the guinea pig. I also need the cash for a bigger lift!;) I'm don't think I'd be too excited to part it out. Maybe if you're really interested though. [email protected]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Beestieboy on 2002-04-02 11:19 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Beestieboy on 2002-04-02 14:13 ]</font>

·
Registered
499 Posts
when are is the prototype gonna be finished, i would be interested in seeing it, i wish i could afford the ARB or trailready bumpers but some of us are just not that rich and if you bro in law's bumper is good i would like to know if he could fabricate another and how much

·
Registered
43 Posts
There is someone on Jeepsunlimited selling an ARB for 300. He is taking a long time responding and I was in the process of desgning my own bumper but decided I would take an ARB when I saw his post. If you would match that I'll buy it from you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts