Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an ARB front bumper and want to hook up the amber running lights to my factory lights so they to are on with the running lights at night. Does any one know what wires on the 2000 JGC Laredo's running lights are + or -. and/ or how I should hook them up? Vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive tire Tire Bumper

·
Registered
6,896 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
You can just use line taps and connect them to the marker lights. That is how I did mine and it worked fine, the lights didnt pull enough amperage to cause any issues. That would be the easiest way and probably the only one that I would try

RockZJ

X2! That's how I did mine...

·
I am a
10,129 Posts
My brother had his on his driving lights, but the constant duty melted the orange lenses. So he replaced the lenses and connected them to the signals instead.
Judging from his experience, i would put some LED bulbs in if I planned to connect to the markers since they create less heat.

It really dosent matter whether you hook them to signals or markers, sicne you retain all your factory lights anyway.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx for the advise Iam going to just hook them to the side marker lights in the head light assembly since I am running factory bulbs and wiring. But may chang the lowbeam head lights to a brighter silver star next week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts