• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any suggestions for dates. I would recommend sometime in the summer time because of the location. GSE is June 11-12-13th so I am taking that option out

·
Registered
11 Posts
No suggestions for dates but one question...
I have a couple of buddies who would probably go but drive Fords. Can they come or is this a Jeep GC only thing?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Grand slams are a Grand Cherokee only event, but I guess it will be up to Kornchild.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well for the time being I would like to keep this a Grand Cherokee Event or at the very least a Jeep only event... I am looking for this event to be next summer time, so that gives sometime to finalize things. They could come with and ride in the backseat, since we drive lifted station wagons :p :crazy

·
Registered
619 Posts
for sure

I'm in, I'll bring some guys from Michigan. do you think early summer or late? i think it should be early, a nice kickoff to the season :cool:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well remeber it is northern MN.... it will be in the 40-50's at night if in early june.....
Then again it may be like that in August....... I don't want it to interfere with any other Grand Slam.... How about the weekend closest to the 14th of june so you can all buy my birthday presents :p

·
Registered
619 Posts
how about the weekend after the 14th, my bday is the 29th so itd be cooler if it was between more. uhh plus i can take work off easier closer to my bday :cry:

·
Registered
619 Posts
i doubt it would get that hot, but i think we should look at these dates ona poll, oh i dont know if i can make one in a reply, ok

well

2nd weekend in june
3rd weekend in june
after 4th of july
before june 6

well that covers it, i think so far we all want to do in june,
my vote:
3rd weekend, or 2nd weekend :thumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I definitely would like to come, but I need some repair and regroup time between GSE and this event.

Actually, after looking at maps and mapquest, for me, the weekend of July 10th - 11th would be REALLY GREAT

My niece is getting married in Ontario, north of Sault St Marie, on 4th of July weekend. Plus my bro and hopefully, at that point, my parents will be in St Paul.

So I could make it one long round trip. NY > N. Ontario > Gilbert, MN > St Paul > NY.

Hmmmm.... looking like it could now be "3 birds with 1 stone"... heheheheh.

Please consider this date SERIOUSLY. Thanks mucho.

Fred

G

·
0 Posts
I am geting married in June, so that whole month is out for me. Anytime after mid-july and I would definitely be interested.

·
Registered
50 Posts
After the first weekend in June Im pretty much open the rest of the summer....I think.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I'm planning on attending GSW (6/11-6/13) and GSSE (in August) this summer. If you can schedule GSN around mid-July, I might be tempted to hit all three.

Jim

·
Registered
619 Posts
sounds like we are all leaning twoars earlymid july, sounds good to me eveyone else?

·
Registered
277 Posts
ZJipsomatic said:
sounds like we are all leaning twoars earlymid july, sounds good to me eveyone else?
:cool: yup...yup...yup... :cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
i would go mid july. i have my reserves obligation usually the first weekend of the months so mid end of the month would be great!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So we are thinking mid July..... well the wood tick season would be over... Sorry about the delay, holidays and final semester of school have been kicking my butt.... I'll be around

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.