Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I've got a Mercedes G-Wagen and was wondering if I could tag along.

I attended GSE in 05 with Mark (NRV95ZJ). I remembered then there were other rigs than just Grands in the pack.

I plan on attending this year with Mark, just wondering if I could join in on the fun too.

-Aaron

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
ye bring that hooptie, we'll show ya some real wheelin cuh, as far as im concerned, your rig can wheel with the windows up and the AC like ours so your good to go!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Generally it hasn't been an issue with the number of rigs we've had at GSE over the past few years. But as I usually tell the guys that come up there with me...if the group gets too large, we'll have to break it up and since its GSE, the grands stay in the group first if they choose to.

The way the numbers have been on the rise again over the past 2 years...I'd like to say that in a few more years, we may have to cut it back to only grands again. Time will tell.

But come and bring you rig! Either way, you'll be on the trail and you'll have a ton of fun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ye bring that hooptie, we'll show ya some real wheelin cuh, as far as im concerned, your rig can wheel with the windows up and the AC like ours so your good to go!
HAH, after doing my diesel swap, I wont have any money to fix the a/c too. I don't think I can use the york compressor on the diesel, that came on my gasser.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Hey I've got a Mercedes G-Wagen and was wondering if I could tag along.

I attended GSE in 05 with Mark (NRV95ZJ). I remembered then there were other rigs than just Grands in the pack.

I plan on attending this year with Mark, just wondering if I could join in on the fun too.

-Aaron
pics or ban!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Though I intended to be there with a ZJ last year, I wheeled with a previously totaled XJ. I think the best part was that it wasn't mine and the owners (who were in the group) really wanted me to bash it up because they were planning the part it out and scrap it a couple weeks after.

·
Registered
270 Posts
that thing would look out of place on the trails. i'd love to see it in action tho

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
it would look good on an african safari! lol. i like it! ive always wanted an old isuzu trooper. those things are sweet, and similar in looks, i think im going to buy one, ab old one, that is

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
he has followed me on the trails a time or two, the g will suprise ya, stock lockers front and rear, performed pretty well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the beamer has euro plates on it.....

That was my 88 535is that I put full euro M535i trim onto. Then I topped it off with a 95 540i V8 engine with 6 speed manual transmission swap into it. I just sold it 2 weeks ago. :(

But now I have money to pour into my G-Wagen money pit.

The picture Mark posted was the day after I drove it all the way back from Nantucket Island, MA. Took a 17hr bus ride up there and drove it back. Only slept 2 hours.

Mark and I went wheeling for my bachelor party one night with the Michelin's on the truck in the picture. I kept getting stuck, those tires are junk. If it wasn't for the lockers I wouldn't have had any fun. I now have BFG All terrains. Haven't been able to use them yet. I'm itching to hit some trails to get some better pictures.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts