Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m planning to attend the GSW this June, will there be a specific motel where the group will stay?
If not, can anyone suggest a place? This will be my first trip to Moab.
thanks

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
There will be a hotel. I belive the majority camp.

·
Registered
421 Posts
On 2002-02-17 17:40, DASJEEP wrote:
I’m planning to attend the GSW this June, will there be a specific motel where the group will stay?
If not, can anyone suggest a place? This will be my first trip to Moab.
thanks
Go to Moab links from the GSW homepage. There is a wide variety of motels and the Canyonlands campgrounds (an in-city campground). There is no headquarters so to speak.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
I can show people places to camp for free if you want. Moab is BLM land after all which means we all own it and are free to camp on it.

Cody

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll I've tentatively made reservations at the Best Western on S. Main, close to the middle of town. If later it looks like others will be staying elsewhere I can change, I’ve got until June 16 to cancel.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well I'm pulling my tent trailer down again, and have made reservations at the campground right there in town by the City Market. I don't think I could handle sleeping on the ground in a tent again, no "roughing it" for me.:grin:

·
Registered
414 Posts
"Roughing it", now defined by me, is a slow bellboy!!!

M.

·
Registered
144 Posts
We like the Best Western Canyonlands motel. Stay there every trip. Mike F just doesn't have room in his mobile motel. :smile:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Is it going to be to hot to camp? The day time norms are in the 90's for June.

Can't wait to be in Moab again.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sure Bill, there's room in the mobile motel, if you don't 2 bratly kids, two stinky dogs, and my farting all night.:D

On 2002-02-26 23:14, Jeep On wrote:
We like the Best Western Canyonlands motel. Stay there every trip. Mike F just doesn't have room in his mobile motel. :smile:
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BigBadRed98ZJ on 2002-03-01 11:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BigBadRed98ZJ on 2002-03-01 11:24 ]</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts