Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I found some of those rubber bumpers that you use to dock a boat with. Want me to bring them to keep the sides of your 'dub off the rocks? :D :D

I'm all kinds of excited for this year!

Cody

·
Registered
421 Posts
On 2002-02-13 00:33, MoabZJ wrote:
Hey, I found some of those rubber bumpers that you use to dock a boat with. Want me to bring them to keep the sides of your 'dub off the rocks? :D :D

I'm all kinds of excited for this year!

Cody

Ya laugh but actually if it didn't create clearance problems it might be a good idea to drape line across the roof with inflatable or rubber bumpers so that they hang down on the sides. They're light weight compared to armor and would probably keep you from contacting rock. Patent it Cody!

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats wrong with contacting rock? Paint only sticks to the rock until first rain.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Bring it :D! If it keeps me off the rocks, I'm all for it. I'm really excited for this year's run. I had a great time last year. What a great group of guys. I expect this year's GSW will be even better. At least this time, I won't be pressured to get back. Hopefully I'll get to do some runs in Colorado on the way back as well. I'm about due for some partyin' and relaxation.

Anton

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AAMC on 2002-02-13 09:49 ]</font>

·
Registered
93 Posts
Anton,

I'm looking forward to seeing your bad-ass WJ again, I am so stoked this year. Have you heard if Adam is gonna make it for sure this year? See ya there! :D

...Mike F.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mike,
I'll be there, BIGGER and better than before. Look forward to seein' ya and the the whole gang!

Anton

·
Registered
625 Posts
On 2002-02-28 22:13, AAMC wrote:
Mike,
About 8" of lift and 35's. It'll be nice.
darnn...theres going to be some AWESOME GC's this year...

Nate Hower's ZJ... 9" rear, D44 front, 4.56's, air lockers, long arms, 36x12.50 TSL SX's...*sigh*...I can only dream.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I bought one from Clayt to be delivered next week. Still a lot of variables to be worked out. If I can tuck the gas tank up, that means I can push the rear axle back even more, and possibly go for 36-37's. More details as everything gets started.

·
Registered
93 Posts
You could have a custom gas tank made to fit in the spare tire well, then that would free up a whole lot of room.:D

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
WE WANT PICTURES!! And a write up would be nice also. Take lots of pictures as you are undertaking this awesome build up.

Clay

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sandy, that's why I bought the TR bumper, just to carry the 5 gallon gas can.:D

On 2002-03-01 19:05, Sandy R wrote:
On 2002-03-01 17:26, BigBadRed98ZJ wrote:
You could have a custom gas tank made to fit in the spare tire well, then that would free up a whole lot of room.:D
Hmm, do I detect some paranoia of running out of gas Mike? <hehehe>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts